In addition to the differing styles of exterior roof we also offer various ceilings, from a more traditional plaster roof, to tongue and groove boards which offer a lovely wood finish. We can also incorporate roof vents, to allow more light to filter into your conservatory.
Victorian RoofClassic and elegant, one of our most popular roof styles.
Edwardian RoofSimple and classic lines of a traditional Edwardian style.
Gable RoofA Gable style rood can maximise the available interior space and light.
Double Hip RoofA double hipped roof is ideal for fitting to a bungalow or dorma style home.
Roof RidgeOur expert team can design a roof to perfectly fit your home.
Roof VentsRoof vents can be included in your design to brighten up any space.
Ember (ExtraLight)ExtraLight Roof Tiles
Charcoal (ExtraLight)ExtraLight Roof Tiles
Walnut (ExtraLight)ExtraLight Roof Tiles
Brick Red (Tapco Slate)Optional Extra
Stone Black (Tapco Slate)Optional Extra
Chestnut Brown (Tapco Slate)Optional Extra
One of the most popular finishing options to compliment the SupaLite Tiled Roof System are our Roof Vents. These well-designed centre pivot vents allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room. The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane to be carried out. Our windows have a much greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
The SupaLite roof system has been designed to be installed as a retro fit onto existing conservatory window frames, converting your conservatory into a usable all year round sun-porch. We can build you a new sun-porch from scratch should you require us to provide this complete service.
If you have an existing conservatory, you will probably agree that it is too hot in summer and very cold in the winter. With the incredible u-value of just 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) of the SupaLite roof system you will never experience these extreme temperature changes ever again!
- SupaLite gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- 10 years guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing window frames.